Ravensblood Forest Just Give Me A Reason, Just A Little Bits Enough
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
The howl of her once beloved Zephyr rang through the trees, carried by the wind to the young ward. Her nose twitched and her ocher eyes sparkled, yet a sudden fear hit her. What if Zephyr was here to take her away? As much as she loved her second father, she liked it here with uncle 'Turo. He was going to teach her the ways of the warrior, provided her with food and love and everything else a young girl needed. 

Still, her curiosity got the better of her, and before she knew it she was sprinting to the borders- longer legs carrying her faster than ever before. She was just in time to hear the words of Arturo, surprised to see her caretaker here so soon. She slowed to a stop at Arturo's side, giving him a nuzzle to his shoulder if he were to let her. She refrained from seeing anything and just stood there for a moment. Perhaps he wouldn't even recognize her; she had grown an awful lot since the last time they had seen each other. 
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
RE: Just Give Me A Reason, Just A Little Bits Enough - by Chusi - October 12, 2016, 02:46 PM