Ravensblood Forest Just Give Me A Reason, Just A Little Bits Enough
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Ceannasach greatly appreciated the submission that the other male showed. The gangster kept to his indifference, his fiery gaze steady upon the other male despite this. The stranger had not bothered with absent pleasantries which Arturo found himself grateful for. They both knew why he was there — as he bore no pack scent there was only one logical explanation — and being straightforward allowed for them to get right to business which was how Arturo liked to operate. Small talk was unnecessary to the Fearghal monarch and he used small talk when he meant what he was asking. Arturo was silent, respectful of the stranger as he spoke, explaining that he was a warrior and that he had vague healing skills and was good with pups. As there was only one pup in Teaghlaigh and as she was Arturo's ward and no longer in need of a sitter that particular trade was not in a high demand. That didn't mean it wouldn't become necessary in the future, and as it stood: Arturo did not involve himself in their trades for the most part. They were free to pursue what they wished.

The soft footfalls of Chusi fell upon Arturo's ears and though his gaze did not break from the stranger at his borders Ceannasach let out a low, quiet of rumble of affection when the girl nuzzled his shoulder. He was glad Chusi had came, it would do her good to see first hand how he expected her to handle loners at the borders. Yet, the atmosphere shifted violently as the loner choked out words addressing the girl by name. Yet, she had not so much as moved to greet him, had not even spoken to him. For a bizarre moment Arturo was confused and struggled to realize how he felt about this loner's claims of “missing her so much” and claimed that she and someone named Aggie (perhaps this was the one she called Darky?) had vanished. No, she had spoken of the mysterious Darky with reverence. He did not recall her ever mentioning her past caretakers aside from Lotte; of whom Arturo already knew. So, was this man her father? Her true father? No. Father wasn't a word Arturo felt her biological sire deserved. Arturo's hackles bristled at the thought of him stealing her away and it took all of his self restraint not to chase the other man away right then and there. Then again, it wasn't this stranger's choice just as it wasn't Arturo's. Chusi was old enough to make her own decisions. She wasn't a tiny infant with no voice to speak of her wishes. She would be where she wanted to be and they would listen and respect it.

Arturo was alarmed, hyper-vigilant given Chusi's naturally bubbly and affectionate disposition he sensed that something was very off in that she had not acknowledged the stranger. He did not look at her, unwilling to remove his fierce and burning gaze from the stranger. “Who are you?” Arturo demanded of the man. And how do you know my ward? the question did not spill from betwixt his lips but it was hidden between the lines of the initial demand.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
RE: Just Give Me A Reason, Just A Little Bits Enough - by Arturo - October 13, 2016, 01:12 PM