Stone Circle Best I ever had
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
It seemed the borders were busy the past two days, as another howl rang out to call the Alpha's attention. He held back a sigh. With all the work he was doing, he had very little time for play lately, and it was draining him. But, he would not falter. Steady was a strong-willed wolf, and he would not stop working for his family, no matter how tired he might be. But, it wasn't just physical exhaustion that was ailing him. Mentally, emotionally, he was mourning his mate. He had no proof she was dead, but she wasn't here and there was no explanation as to why. In addition to Ezekiel's lack of presence, it was weighing heavy on his heart.

Altering his course, he headed for the boarders, his gaze searching out the caller. She was a slight of a wolf, dark in her complexion, but she had lighter hairs, as well. Steady's tail and head were high, always showing his dominance, but he wagged his tail in a friendly greeting. Hello, I'm Steady, Alpha here. How can I help you? he asked. 
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Best I ever had - by Itch - October 13, 2016, 01:06 PM
RE: Best I ever had - by Steady - October 13, 2016, 01:29 PM
RE: Best I ever had - by Itch - October 13, 2016, 01:41 PM
RE: Best I ever had - by Steady - October 13, 2016, 01:52 PM
RE: Best I ever had - by Itch - October 13, 2016, 02:14 PM
RE: Best I ever had - by Steady - October 14, 2016, 06:41 PM