Stone Circle Noodles
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Chaska pushed that he didn't want Steady to wait too long to move on. The Alpha didn't quite understand the rush, but he supposed Chaska was simply making sure he was on task, and handling his duties to the family, and not sinking too deep into the loss of Niita and Ezekiel. Time will tell, he decided to reply. It was true. Steady didn't know how he would mourn, or for how long. No one could dictate it, either.

His face lifted when the subject of Adeline came up. She seems good. She likes the forest, and all the white trees. She seems to be settling in here rather well. He knew she and Ezekiel had been close, but the loss seemed to be replaced by the presence of Philos. I think she has found a friend in Philos, he commented aloud. Maybe it was helping her not be so sad. You should meet her, he said on Valette. I've promoted her to Beta, though it won't be technically announced until the celebration feast she's hosting. It wasn't a secret, but Steady did want a ceremony to commemorate her promotion, and their new home. 
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Noodles - by Chaska - October 05, 2016, 04:51 PM
RE: Noodles - by Steady - October 05, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: Noodles - by Chaska - October 05, 2016, 06:51 PM
RE: Noodles - by Steady - October 10, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: Noodles - by Chaska - October 10, 2016, 09:54 PM
RE: Noodles - by Steady - October 11, 2016, 10:53 PM
RE: Noodles - by Chaska - October 11, 2016, 11:02 PM
RE: Noodles - by Steady - October 13, 2016, 01:39 PM
RE: Noodles - by Chaska - October 13, 2016, 07:49 PM
RE: Noodles - by Steady - October 21, 2016, 07:50 PM
RE: Noodles - by Chaska - October 22, 2016, 11:04 PM