Ravensblood Forest Just Give Me A Reason, Just A Little Bits Enough
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Proud and (somewhat) tall the girl stood there besides her caretaker- choking on her own air but keeping as still as possible. She just kept repeating the words this is a dream, this is a dream, this is a dream over and over again in her head. It was unreal that Zephyr had found her all the way here. She had left no trail- had not even spoken directly of him ever since leaving their crooked home near the sea. She bit her lip. Why did she not feel guilty for leaving?

Her ears dropped, her ocher eyes flickering to Zephyr's and that is where she kept her gaze. So he did recognize her, despite hoe much she had grown. She guessed the white on her throat and her mother's (if not a few shades off) ocher colored eyes were dead giveaways. She cleared her throat, stepping a little closer to Arturo.

Hello, Zephyr. She spoke, ever so formerly. She did not know how to act around the two males that had both cared for her. Without Zephyr, she would've never ended up in this mess. She would've been with her mother, aaalll the way back to Rosings. Why was Zephyr here? Had mother found him and had ordered him to go out to take her back? Chusi didn't want to go back- never. Teaghlaigh was her home now.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
RE: Just Give Me A Reason, Just A Little Bits Enough - by Chusi - October 13, 2016, 01:41 PM