Stone Circle Best I ever had
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
She was respectful, and it pleased him. With the influx of new members to Easthollow, he didn't need anyone here who would cause any type of disruption within the family. So far, he felt he had gotten lucky, with the exception of Eden and her sister. But, they were no longer his problem. The female before him introduced herself as Itch, and commented that she could offer her hunting skills, if the family were to have her.

Nice to meet you, Itch, he said politely. Where do you come from? She didn't smell of any pack, but he wanted to make sure he wasn't allowing someone in, mostly from Broken Antler Fen. Steady had still not forgiven them for the way they treated Grayday, and he wasn't likely to anytime soon.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Best I ever had - by Itch - October 13, 2016, 01:06 PM
RE: Best I ever had - by Steady - October 13, 2016, 01:29 PM
RE: Best I ever had - by Itch - October 13, 2016, 01:41 PM
RE: Best I ever had - by Steady - October 13, 2016, 01:52 PM
RE: Best I ever had - by Itch - October 13, 2016, 02:14 PM
RE: Best I ever had - by Steady - October 14, 2016, 06:41 PM