Stone Circle Flowers fade, the fruits of summer fade
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
The young pup didn't answer, simply turned and nuzzled him. He was reminded that she couldn't yet understand the words he spoke. But, she seemed happy to follow him, and he was okay to let her, knowing he would protect her at all costs. They approached the stranger, who seemed friendly enough, thankfully. 

He listened as she explained she had met Rickon, and he told her they might have a spot available. He supposed they did, but first things first. We may. What can you offer us? he asked easily. He glanced down at Hazel, who seemed to be taking this all in stride. He was fairly certain this meeting was going well, and so he gaze a smile to Hazel, hoping she wasn't too scared. 
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Flowers fade, the fruits of summer fade - by Selkie - October 12, 2016, 02:41 PM
RE: Flowers fade, the fruits of summer fade - by Steady - October 13, 2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Flowers fade, the fruits of summer fade - by Selkie - October 13, 2016, 02:58 PM
RE: Flowers fade, the fruits of summer fade - by Steady - October 13, 2016, 04:10 PM
RE: Flowers fade, the fruits of summer fade - by Selkie - October 13, 2016, 04:31 PM
RE: Flowers fade, the fruits of summer fade - by Steady - October 14, 2016, 06:47 PM