Stone Circle Flowers fade, the fruits of summer fade
27 Posts
Ooc — Jem
The pup was bold, sitting straight backed between the leader’s forepaws as if overseeing her own domain – not worlds away from how Selkie had been as a youngster. The young one’s fearlessness made a grin surface on her chocolate brushed muzzle. “You got a brave one here!”

Of course she would have to detail her skills – she had expected no less, and it was something of a comfort to know that her potential new home didn’t let all and sundry join on the name of a pack mate alone. Still, Selkie thought it better to give some consideration to what was being asked rather than blurting out the first thing that came to mind. Her tail swept again, and she nodded.

“Well, I’m quick on me feet ‘n’ it may not look like it right now, but I don’t tire easily. Got a taste for birds when I hunt.” Her grin widened momentarily. “S’pose I like to think I’m a good talker – not a bad listener, either. If someone needs a shoulder ‘n’ some advice or a morale boost, I’m your gal.” Her ears splayed. “I say I’m a good talker, but I ain’t used to talkin’ myself up, really. I’ll work hard, though, and I’ll try my paw at anything ya need.”
Messages In This Thread
Flowers fade, the fruits of summer fade - by Selkie - October 12, 2016, 02:41 PM
RE: Flowers fade, the fruits of summer fade - by Steady - October 13, 2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Flowers fade, the fruits of summer fade - by Selkie - October 13, 2016, 02:58 PM
RE: Flowers fade, the fruits of summer fade - by Steady - October 13, 2016, 04:10 PM
RE: Flowers fade, the fruits of summer fade - by Selkie - October 13, 2016, 04:31 PM
RE: Flowers fade, the fruits of summer fade - by Steady - October 14, 2016, 06:47 PM