The Sentinels i wandered ancient lands to hold just you.
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
deirdre was swift in her arrival having been nearby, diligently marking the lands she had so recently inherited. as she emerged from the wood that had been shrouded in the mist that rolled from the ocean it would seem she had materialized from thin air--she had moved as quiet as she did quick. what met her eye was a disheveled looking woman who truly looked exhausted; deirdre was tempted, then, to take her in and nurture her back to health in that very moment! how may i help you, the woman breathed, the question surely a loaded one.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
i wandered ancient lands to hold just you. - by Finley - October 13, 2016, 05:25 PM
RE: i wandered ancient lands to hold just you. - by Deirdre - October 13, 2016, 08:01 PM
RE: i wandered ancient lands to hold just you. - by Cas - October 13, 2016, 08:04 PM
RE: i wandered ancient lands to hold just you. - by Finley - October 17, 2016, 05:09 PM
RE: i wandered ancient lands to hold just you. - by Lotte - October 25, 2016, 06:25 PM
RE: i wandered ancient lands to hold just you. - by Finley - November 01, 2016, 06:56 PM
RE: i wandered ancient lands to hold just you. - by Cas - November 01, 2016, 07:45 PM