The Sentinels i wandered ancient lands to hold just you.
hiodrainsia
raised up from perdition
73 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Castiel was roused from his spot by a call but it wasn't the usual uncertain clamor of wolves approaching for the sake of joining a pack. This sounded different, this felt different, but he wasn't sure how exactly. There was a note of desperation, a weariness along the notes, that called to him. The guardian lifted himself up and was on his way with only a moment spared to shake his coat out before he made his way to the borders and towards the source of the call. "Ma'am," Castiel offered, gravely voice low but polite as ever, attending to business first and foremost as it was presented to him. 

"How can I assist you?" He asked, brilliant blue eyes drifted across her features to try and garner any clues about what was troubling her as he could. It wasn't spelled out, but there was a note to her body, a sort of dogged tiredness of someone who had been on a driven mission. He was not familiar with the scents that hung loosely to her coat, though he did not crowd her body. He waited, hopeful that there might be something he could actually do to aide the woman. 
contact me for plotting - want to be the demon to this angel? [Image: warrior.gif] 4/5
Messages In This Thread
i wandered ancient lands to hold just you. - by Finley - October 13, 2016, 05:25 PM
RE: i wandered ancient lands to hold just you. - by Cas - October 13, 2016, 08:04 PM
RE: i wandered ancient lands to hold just you. - by Finley - October 17, 2016, 05:09 PM
RE: i wandered ancient lands to hold just you. - by Lotte - October 25, 2016, 06:25 PM
RE: i wandered ancient lands to hold just you. - by Finley - November 01, 2016, 06:56 PM
RE: i wandered ancient lands to hold just you. - by Cas - November 01, 2016, 07:45 PM