Sunbeam Lair I'm a bad dream, a rad scene, a tad mean, but not afraid to take you out
Kyyneleitä virtaa vasta alakerrassa.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
He looked at her with a look that said "are you really" when she nodded, but was soon replaced with a rather shocked one. He blinked a few times before wrapping his head around her neck to comfort her. This only motivated him further to find the one who had done this to her. He bit his lip as she explained, lifting his head to look at her rear. He removed himself from her, stepping towards her abused behind with a worried look. He knew wounds could get infected, and he found it an uncomfortable thought that it could happen to wounds around her most precious area.He just hoped she wasn't thinking he was going to do anything to her, not if she didn't want him to.

I'm not sent alone- I have the stars to guide me. Home- far away- when you look at them you'll find me every night. He ignored her comment of Vector, still not very comfortable with the monster that had, for now, disappeared. He ran his muzzle through her fur on her back, if she hadn't moved away just yet and would let him, back to her neck. 

Killing him before he has suffered would not truly be my style, but if he brings my life in danger I'll be sure to do it. Jolon said with a tiny whimper, the thought of leaving for God knew how long making him sick. I'll be back before you know it...
A Man with Two Souls
A Power that Mercilessly Controls
Please Someone Help him with this Demon
Make this Free Spirit a Freeman
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm a bad dream, a rad scene, a tad mean, but not afraid to take you out - by Jolon - October 14, 2016, 11:42 AM