Ravensblood Forest Just Give Me A Reason, Just A Little Bits Enough
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
She bit her lip. She wished to take the blows of both the males if she could- take away their pains with a flick of her tail. Never did she consider herself in these situations, for a warrior's heart the Päiväperhonen had. A warrior went to do what's right and wasn't selfish, he or she was to protect friends and family. Yet, if she were the one defending them all... who would defend her from the blows she was taking now? I'm fhine. She answered shortly, but kept her mouth shut after. Her tongue ran over her teeth, nervous for whatever her friends were going to say. 

Her eyes shifted to Arturo, silently asking to be dismissed but knowing she couldn't just flee from this all. She nearly choked when the masked man called her name- her tail freezing in between her legs. Aggie was gone- without her, Zephyr was all alone... Puffing out her chest she took one brave step forward, muzzle pointed directly at the taller Zephyr. Her ocher eyes peered deep into his green ones, searching for anything that did not feel right. Her judgement counted, for once, and she was sure to get it right this time. She cared little for his tears, knowing it was neither his nor her fault. She blamed Aggie- she was the one who was supposed to be looking out for her. For him.

She closed her eyes, tiny diamond-like tears in the corners of her eyes. She retreated back to her former position next to Arturo. He's a friend. He has nothin' lef'. She voiced, harsher than she had intended. She looked up to her masked caretaker. I think it's fair to give 'em ah chance...
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
RE: Just Give Me A Reason, Just A Little Bits Enough - by Chusi - October 14, 2016, 04:50 PM