Stone Circle Flowers fade, the fruits of summer fade
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
To be honest, Steady would have been quite happy if the female had completely ignored the presence of Hazel, but he understood it was not to be. Many wolves valued pups over all others, and it was to be expected that they fawn over them, and give them attention. So, he wasn't surprised when the other commented about the pup between his forelegs. Yes, she is. Got away from her Momma and all, he said lightly. The pup squirmed beneath him with excitement, and it was hard to be upset that she was here. Yes, no doubt Steady would not be the one to punish her.

He listened as she spoke of her talents, and it reminded him of Chaska. With all the new wolves, having some to break the ice between others was a plus. Fair enough, he replied. We're Easthollow. We operate as a family, not just a pack of wolves, and I do hope that you'll come to feel the same, he said, giving her a smile. Welcome, he added, officially accepting her into the pack. Don't hesitate to call if you need anything. He was a little antsy to get Hazel back to Althaia, but he waited to see if Selkie needed anything else.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Flowers fade, the fruits of summer fade - by Selkie - October 12, 2016, 02:41 PM
RE: Flowers fade, the fruits of summer fade - by Steady - October 13, 2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Flowers fade, the fruits of summer fade - by Selkie - October 13, 2016, 02:58 PM
RE: Flowers fade, the fruits of summer fade - by Steady - October 13, 2016, 04:10 PM
RE: Flowers fade, the fruits of summer fade - by Selkie - October 13, 2016, 04:31 PM
RE: Flowers fade, the fruits of summer fade - by Steady - October 14, 2016, 06:47 PM