Stone Circle Surrender my heart, body, and soul
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He nodded, knowing Valette was right that Niita would not leave without reason. That's what scared him so much. What if she had died? What if the wolves of her past had found her and taken her? Steady couldn't share those fears without betraying Niita's trust, and so he kept quiet on it. But, it lurked in the back of his mind. 

I know she would, he confessed. It will just take time. His heart was not great at moving on quickly, he knew. Besides, as far as he was concerned, there was no other in this pack that he was interested in like that. Little did he know, fate might just change that. He gave Valette a nudge. Thank you for talking to me. It did help, he said softly.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Surrender my heart, body, and soul - by Steady - October 05, 2016, 08:41 PM
RE: Surrender my heart, body, and soul - by RIP Valette - October 06, 2016, 03:28 AM
RE: Surrender my heart, body, and soul - by Steady - October 10, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: Surrender my heart, body, and soul - by RIP Valette - October 11, 2016, 11:43 AM
RE: Surrender my heart, body, and soul - by Steady - October 11, 2016, 10:51 PM
RE: Surrender my heart, body, and soul - by RIP Valette - October 12, 2016, 09:10 AM
RE: Surrender my heart, body, and soul - by Steady - October 14, 2016, 06:53 PM
RE: Surrender my heart, body, and soul - by RIP Valette - October 15, 2016, 12:47 PM
RE: Surrender my heart, body, and soul - by Steady - October 21, 2016, 08:04 PM
RE: Surrender my heart, body, and soul - by RIP Valette - October 22, 2016, 05:14 AM