Alpine Lake I hadn't slept in a week, I was weak, I was awake
King
"Bad boys aint no good, but good boys aint no fun."
372 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Even in the light of his new life, the children he had made coming into this world without a hitch, Alyssum's fate soured his mood - Alder struck from the borders of the Court that evening in hopes of a good distraction. The patch-coated man got his wish easily, the hormones of a woman tickling into his nose and drawing his mind away from everything else even before he'd caught sight of the white creature. 

When he did, however, a charming grin spread across his face - his tail curled over his back and his head lifted in confidence, displaying his rank of King in hopes to perhaps impress her. His one good, open blue eye strained to see more than a thick ivory pelt stretching over her curves, but he could not - a chuff of friendliness was Potema's only warning before he drew beside her at the lake, dipping his own head to lap mindlessly at the icy water. He was not so stupid as to come more than a yard or so close, but he breathed in her scent shamelessly - thoughts of a mate and pups already waiting for him at home were the last time on his mind. The Blackfeather woman commanded him this night - god, not again....
Messages In This Thread
RE: I hadn't slept in a week, I was weak, I was awake - by Alder - October 14, 2016, 11:46 PM