Wapun Meadow When her body's on mine I do not say no
· * . *
123 Posts
Ooc —
The spirit had found restful days in the shadow of the mountains, ones far greater than he'd known in perhaps several moons. Unsurprisingly, he couldn't remember when it had last been so, and now, he'd milled away his afternoons chasing easy prey, scavenging, and mending even now. It was slow, but the progress was moving forward. Being away had helped tremendously. Now, he only needed to decide where he would stand from here on out.

Hours spanned on and he'd done some roving about to explore his options after filling his belly. Almost pleasantly so, he'd gone on about his own devices for the length of the day so far -- until ranging across this open meadow, he found the scent that drew him in unknowingly. Perplexed, he'd already been approaching before he'd managed to consciously decide that was his best route, and a later realization noted the scent of a fresh kill too. Inari still moved in closer. He slowed once distance between them was eased away to mere body lengths. Those, he closed with a more careful approach and many unspoken questions in his green eyes as he took in sight of the pale-coated stranger. He did not know her. Nor how he was to be received as he, a perfect stranger, had appeared on her vicinity with her scent so very blaring. He craned his neck for a deeper breath, carefully looking to gauge the reaction.
· .˚
Messages In This Thread
When her body's on mine I do not say no - by Potema - October 14, 2016, 11:57 PM
RE: When her body's on mine I do not say no - by Inari - October 17, 2016, 03:41 AM
RE: When her body's on mine I do not say no - by Potema - October 17, 2016, 11:00 AM
RE: When her body's on mine I do not say no - by Inari - October 20, 2016, 01:11 AM
RE: When her body's on mine I do not say no - by Potema - October 20, 2016, 02:21 PM
RE: When her body's on mine I do not say no - by Inari - October 24, 2016, 01:14 AM
RE: When her body's on mine I do not say no - by Potema - November 08, 2016, 05:34 PM
RE: When her body's on mine I do not say no - by Inari - November 14, 2016, 03:01 AM
RE: When her body's on mine I do not say no - by Potema - November 20, 2016, 02:20 AM
RE: When her body's on mine I do not say no - by Inari - November 28, 2016, 01:52 AM
RE: When her body's on mine I do not say no - by Potema - December 04, 2016, 01:09 PM
RE: When her body's on mine I do not say no - by Inari - December 05, 2016, 05:09 AM
RE: When her body's on mine I do not say no - by Potema - December 07, 2016, 11:40 PM
RE: When her body's on mine I do not say no - by Inari - December 15, 2016, 02:04 AM
RE: When her body's on mine I do not say no - by Potema - December 18, 2016, 12:37 AM
RE: When her body's on mine I do not say no - by Inari - December 26, 2016, 01:10 AM