Shimmering Sands Ballroom blitz
the dragon of the sea
302 Posts
Ooc — Mary

The leviathan gritted his teeth as she shouted a shortened version of his name. His siblings had frequently called him Skelly to grind his gears and get a rise out of the swarthy titan. In turn, he had formed his own nicknames for the other Cairn siblings. By the end of their childhood, they had all despised the things that they called each other. The wraith had found himself in many fights as he grew, and most of them were with his younger blood. It had made him strong, though, and he did not wish for anything different. It truly did not matter what they called him; he knew that he was a kingly vessel of the wicked sea.  

The question that was presented to him had brought the length of his ears forward. A single brow was quirked at the girl. "The ocean is..." mine he wanted to growl through bared fangs. Instead, he steadied himself and darted his vision toward the waters. "It is my home. I have a claim of land not too far from here." That seemed a suitable remark. The silver-banded dredge gestured with his muzzle in the direction of the Blackrock and flagged his tail once or twice. "But what brings you to the lapping of the waves? You don’t seem to have your sea legs about you," he then observed.  
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
it would be like sleep without dreams
Messages In This Thread
Ballroom blitz - by Chip - October 15, 2016, 11:03 AM
RE: Ballroom blitz - by Skellige - October 15, 2016, 11:56 AM
RE: Ballroom blitz - by Chip - October 15, 2016, 12:17 PM
RE: Ballroom blitz - by Skellige - October 15, 2016, 12:59 PM
RE: Ballroom blitz - by Chip - October 15, 2016, 03:39 PM
RE: Ballroom blitz - by Skellige - October 15, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: Ballroom blitz - by Chip - October 15, 2016, 03:58 PM
RE: Ballroom blitz - by Skellige - October 15, 2016, 04:29 PM
RE: Ballroom blitz - by Chip - October 15, 2016, 04:36 PM
RE: Ballroom blitz - by Skellige - November 17, 2016, 01:24 AM