Cedar Sweep I went to blow the fire aflame
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Much of what Finley said received noncommittal nods from Saena. After all, she wasn't one to comment on whether or not someone else's kid had got their memory of a situation wrong, unless it had something to do with her. She was the last wolf qualified to talk about memories and how warped they could become, anyway. She was unable to recognize the twisting of her own memory at times. It was what Finley asked that grabbed the cream wolf's attention, and she sighed softly.

Despite the niggling sensation in her brain that there was something about Finley she should remember but couldn't, the woman had a right to know. "Their good for nothing father," she answered, "and I don't know if he had a reason to take your daughter as well, but he might have. It wouldn't be the first time he took a kid, thinking he was doing it a favour." She again remembered the coyote pups, and grimaced. "He took them because he doesn't understand boundaries," she concluded, although she believed it was much more than that, all stemming from his inherent greed and perhaps a desire to get back at her for doing what she felt was right, "but I'm not sure what motive he may have had if he took your girl, too. It's possible, though, so I'll keep my eyes open. Where should I go if I find her?"
Messages In This Thread
I went to blow the fire aflame - by Saēna - September 13, 2016, 08:14 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Finley - September 16, 2016, 09:03 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Saēna - September 18, 2016, 10:54 AM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Finley - September 26, 2016, 05:43 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Saēna - October 02, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Finley - October 07, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Saēna - October 09, 2016, 10:38 AM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Finley - October 12, 2016, 06:44 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Saēna - October 15, 2016, 04:44 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Finley - October 17, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Saēna - November 01, 2016, 06:42 PM