Ravensblood Forest i asked the coppers on our payroll
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
Private 
i know that your recruitment thread isn't finished yet so i assumed some things — namely that she'd become apart of Teaghlaigh and that Furiosa told 'turo about her. :P

[table width=85%][tr][td]
There was one recruit that Ceannasach had yet to meet on any capacity — the female that had arrived with Furiosa when his red herring had returned from her diplomatic mission. Arturo wasn't sure what he had expected her to bring back with her from Silvertip but it hadn't been a recruit. Nevertheless, Arturo was pleased. Furiosa had been busy during her time away from The Family and Arturo trusted her judgment. Truly, so long as they understood and accepted how Teaghlaigh operated and they obeyed and enforced it's two laws, and did not compromise The Family then he had no qualms. Anyone could bring in recruits: especially once they were formed as they would only be Comhlach's — the Associates — until they proved their loyalty and dedication to The Family.

He checked in on Chusi when he brought her breakfast, dropping the plump rabbit inside the mouth of the den for his young ward, unable to help but wonder if he wasn't spoiling her a bit — for no doubt she was old enough to start hunting on her own — but his paternal instincts bid him to take care and provide for her and so he did. Perhaps another morning he would rouse her from sleep and take her out hunting, see what she could do. As he was not her biological father and she'd only been in his care for a short while he wasn't sure what she knew and what she did not; and he'd been concerned with teaching her things for her mercenary trade that he admittedly hadn't considered finding out if she'd ever been taught to hunt for herself.

Though Arturo's normal routine would usually take him to the borders to run his patrol and mark them but instead his path averted, taking him deeper towards the heart of Ravensblood, unsure where to begin his search for @Olive but knowing that if they didn't happen to bump into one another that he would call for her.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - October 16, 2016, 06:01 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - October 16, 2016, 10:43 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - October 16, 2016, 11:56 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - October 16, 2016, 05:23 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - October 16, 2016, 06:19 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - October 19, 2016, 08:53 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - October 19, 2016, 01:31 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - October 21, 2016, 04:00 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - October 21, 2016, 04:33 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - October 25, 2016, 01:59 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - October 27, 2016, 01:55 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - October 28, 2016, 12:25 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - October 28, 2016, 02:23 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - November 01, 2016, 09:57 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - November 05, 2016, 05:09 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - November 08, 2016, 01:03 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - November 10, 2016, 01:31 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - November 12, 2016, 07:38 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - November 19, 2016, 04:51 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - November 21, 2016, 11:29 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - December 11, 2016, 05:29 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - December 11, 2016, 11:01 PM