Ravensblood Forest i asked the coppers on our payroll
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
that's ok, haha! ;-)

[table width=85%][tr][td]
Ceannasach should have been affronted by her audacity to look him in the eye β€” by all laws of physical dominance that was a direct challenge. Yet the gangster didn't take it as such. He doubted that it was meant as a challenge. β€œGood,” The gangster rumbled, contented to hear that she was settling in well. It was a question he had repeated to many wolves yet each time it was sincere as the last. Their comfort in their home was important to him. He could be an effective leader if he did not ensure the moral, comfort and happiness of his wolves. Without them Teaghlaigh would be nothing but a memory. He appreciated them and he would do what he could for them.

Olive went on from her musing of the stories the tree had to tell to admiring his fortitude and his strength. His fiery gaze assessed her again as he tried to decide if she was flirting with him or not. The vain Fearghal monarch was not about to complain about a beautiful woman flattering his ego (if that was indeed what she was doing). There was a ghost of a smirk that tugged at the edges of his lips as he took her words in. In a way it reminded him of Kitku and in turn raised to his mind the lovely Lotte; this made sense for Kitku and Lotte were one person β€” simply Kitku was a character the mummer adopted.

β€œA pack is nothing without the wolves that make it. A leader is nothing without his subordinates.” The credit also fell to them β€” those who swore themselves to Teaghlaigh, accepting what it meant to become apart of The Family. Without them he would be right back to where he'd started: crawling to Skellige for shelter. The sea titan had been extremely generous with the gangster and it was a weighty debt upon his shoulders. A debt that Arturo wasn't sure their per-established alliance could pay back in full. β€œCeannasach is my title,” He spoke the word in his mother's native tongue though he had not spoken the language in full in many years. It was nice for ranks, to keep for the names of his offspring β€” a silly tradition but it was his. β€œbut the boss or head of the family works too for formality.” Hell, he'd even take patriarch anything but β€œliege”. "but you can call me Arturo." It was his name, after all and in the confines of their forest among themselves he didn't see the need for formality among The Family.
[/tr][/td][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - October 16, 2016, 06:01 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - October 16, 2016, 10:43 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - October 16, 2016, 11:56 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - October 16, 2016, 05:23 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - October 16, 2016, 06:19 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - October 19, 2016, 08:53 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - October 19, 2016, 01:31 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - October 21, 2016, 04:00 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - October 21, 2016, 04:33 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - October 25, 2016, 01:59 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - October 27, 2016, 01:55 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - October 28, 2016, 12:25 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - October 28, 2016, 02:23 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - November 01, 2016, 09:57 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - November 05, 2016, 05:09 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - November 08, 2016, 01:03 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - November 10, 2016, 01:31 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - November 12, 2016, 07:38 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - November 19, 2016, 04:51 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - November 21, 2016, 11:29 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - December 11, 2016, 05:29 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - December 11, 2016, 11:01 PM