Ravensblood Forest Just Give Me A Reason, Just A Little Bits Enough
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
W-What? She muttered slightly, taking a few steps backwards as Zephyr did also. Did he not wish to be with her? Was he jealous that Arturo had her now? Chusi felt confused and, for once, truly broken in half. His next words hurt her even more, and she swallowed loudly as tears started forming in her eyes again. She just didn't understand! She had tried to find Aggie! She had tried to get home, but a child had no true say in where it was taken. They all had been too kind to refuse- it was not her fault! It wasn't... was it? Did he even care anymore? She was ready to run away there and then, but only the angry words of Arturo kept her where she was. One tear fell from her young face and she pushed herself against her caretaker with a soft sob. Why were they all angry? Not even the new word interested her.

And there it was again- the awful-sounding word. She was scared of how mad Arturo was getting, afraid he might hurt or kill Zephyr... In a split second she grew numb, her young body overdosed on sad feelings and bitterness. She bit her lip and wiped her tears from her face with her own fur. She didn't care anymore. She had tried to do what was best, but if Zephyr would not accept her generous offer, so be it. 

She listened to her caretaker with big eyes, the new word drilled in her young, innocent mind. She silently agreed with him, though she did not wish to force anything upon her former friend and caretaker. She was happy now- wasn't she? Arturo would always be there, and from him she would never flee. But he was not quite as okay with the refusal of Zephyr as she had been, and it was clear to see she was shocked when she heard Zephyr would be killed if he wet away now and later returned. A tiny voice in her head found it justice, but the other was too scared to say anything.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
RE: Just Give Me A Reason, Just A Little Bits Enough - by Chusi - October 17, 2016, 02:29 PM