Silverlight Terrace are you really gonna love me when i'm gone.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
The stranger repeated the name of his pack, and Summer couldn't help but feel a little thrill at hearing someone else saying the name aloud. He smiled slightly, feeling the pride beam from him in spite of himself. He stood a little straighter, even though he felt the desire to fall just a bit when the other wolf went on to admit that he had never heard of the place. Summer didn't wilt though, instead just shook his head to confirm that he did not mean to say whatever lesser pack the other had mentioned. Sunspire, and only ever Sunspire.

"My name is Summer," he replied, dipping her muzzle slightly, "Summer Ostrega. It's a shame that you don't know of the Sunspire. I mean no offense by saying it, but I hope it's due to naivete and not that the pack is no longer there." Although, that might suit his plans better if there were no wolves to battle for the claim he sought to make. "Where is it you come from?" he asked on a whim, the curiosity striking him almost randomly.
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - September 24, 2016, 09:38 AM
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - October 05, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - October 07, 2016, 09:00 AM
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Summer Ostrega - October 17, 2016, 08:18 PM
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - October 19, 2016, 01:01 PM
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - October 31, 2016, 10:26 AM
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - December 02, 2016, 09:33 PM