Shimmering Sands Starry Eyes
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
I gotta put on my professional font, because things are about to get serious :o
The moment arose for Eden to be truthful; brutally, unapologetically honest. Olive offered her ear and in a time like this, when Eden so badly needed someone to talk to, she couldn't turn it down.
I...my sister, Alyssum. She came to me in a time of need. I hadn't seen her since we were pups, and even then it wasn't much. I was with Easthollow in our old territory at the time coming in as a fresh recruit. I don't know how Ally found me, but when she did she was...bleeding. Steady, our alpha, let me help her. I was so grateful, you know? She lived through it, miraculously, and joined us, so of course she came to Stone Circle with us as well. It was amazing having her there, like a little dose of home. Home, home. Well I, um...I went into heat a few days later and met my now mate, Sylvas. Steady found out about what happened through his Beta and needless to say, he was furious. I don't know why I did it - any of it - but it was like, instinct, you know? He threatened my family, so I had to fight. I didn't even think about Ally. I was so dead set on protecting my pups that I wasn't even sure existed that I stopped caring about Alyssum. 
We were chased out of the territory, and I was sure we would die out there. Then I met Sylvas again and we made our way over here, to this side of the Wilds. We joined Royal Fire Court just for the sake of staying alive. Then, I don't know, Ally went missing one day. She, um...well she had wandered across someone else's borders and there were repercussions. It was so much to take in; I had a family to think about, but all at the price of my sister's life.
By the end, her fur had become laced with tears, and her voice was shaken with grief. The words had fallen out, and with them, the emotions she'd kept plugged in. It felt amazing to be free from the guilt, but it felt disgusting to not feel it when Alyssum had been in her care. It was Eden's fault, and that alone would kill her as well.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
Messages In This Thread
Starry Eyes - by Olive - October 09, 2016, 04:04 PM
RE: Starry Eyes - by RIP Eden - October 09, 2016, 04:17 PM
RE: Starry Eyes - by Olive - October 09, 2016, 05:28 PM
RE: Starry Eyes - by RIP Eden - October 09, 2016, 06:45 PM
RE: Starry Eyes - by Olive - October 10, 2016, 12:49 PM
RE: Starry Eyes - by RIP Eden - October 10, 2016, 10:49 PM
RE: Starry Eyes - by Olive - October 11, 2016, 10:02 PM
RE: Starry Eyes - by RIP Eden - October 15, 2016, 08:13 PM
RE: Starry Eyes - by Olive - October 18, 2016, 12:17 PM