Stavanger Bay i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
Perhaps if they hadn't been so very close to her den, Doe would never have known of their 'transgressions'. But, as they were very close, and as Murgash was very loud, Doe knew almost at once just exactly who was around.

She'd been having a nap, as she was often found doing, lately, and tried to keep on snoozing despite the interruptions. But as Murgash commanded the boy to eat, suphurous eyes first popped wide open, and then narrowed considerably. After a long, long moment of contemplation, the dusky woman wiggled her wide belly out of her den and silently approachd the pair, just in time to catch Rannoch's denail.

"It's a fish," she told them, looking on at the scene with a bemused air. Part of her was a little disappointed that he'd put a pup in danger to test her threat, but mostly, Doe allowed herself to see it as resourceful. It wasn't her pup, after all. "My favorite fish."

For the moment, her stomach was not begging for food. If she'd been hungry, or in slightly lower spirits, the encounter might've gone very differently. As it was, the Blackrock beta felt no particular need to assert herself once again. The cache belonged to everyone, and she'd overreacted when she'd last thought it to be pillaged.

"I might offer rewards for anyone who can bring me one," she added, hoping it would both patch up bridges and gain her a good meal or two in the future.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Doe - October 19, 2016, 09:24 AM
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Doe - November 14, 2016, 07:06 PM
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Doe - November 17, 2016, 08:37 PM
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Doe - November 27, 2016, 12:46 AM