Silverlight Terrace are you really gonna love me when i'm gone.
250 Posts
Ooc — Kae
Naivete! he exclaimed, then laughed a moment before continuing, not unkindly. Ain't nobody accused me of that in a while. But yeah, could damn well be that. Hope it's still around, too, for all that's worth. He knew the disappointment and despair that came with returning to one's home and finding it empty. Nearly a year ago he had done so, returned to the bay only to find it abandoned. This time he had not been so optimistic, but was pleased to find that Moonspear, at least, was still inhabited by familiar faces.

At the question, Aesop merely pointed his nose at the peak behind them. Then, deciding that wasn't enough of an answer, added, I live right up there. Called Moonspear, he said. So I'd guess your mountain is nearby. They've got, like, matching names after all. I think. At least, that's how it seemed to him.
1/5[Image: caretaker.gif]0/5[Image: naturalist.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - September 24, 2016, 09:38 AM
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - October 05, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - October 07, 2016, 09:00 AM
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - October 19, 2016, 01:01 PM
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - October 31, 2016, 10:26 AM
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - December 02, 2016, 09:33 PM