The Sentinels guilty by association
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Had he not known better, the agouti wolf would have considered his greeter a forest imp – slight in build, graceful, and emanating an aura that did not leave room for argument that she belonged here. Yet where he had expected the stark darkness of Lasher’s fur, he was met with white – and despite the way she geld herself, the Frostfur was quick to note how youthful she was.

He allowed his muzzle and form to drift lower – a stranger upon their borders, he would not forget to show his respect. An ear flickered forward as she began to speak, and a light frown stormed its way upon his features, though his gaze softened. “I am sorry for your loss,” he rumbled, his tone quiet. He had not known, and briefly wondered if his sister did – given the two had seemed amicable with one another.

“I met him only once, when we first settled within Neverwinter Forest. He was a respectable man. One I struck a quiet alliance with.” He paused then, wondering if the wolf had even mentioned it before. “And so I come to your borders – one of my sons is missing, and his friend. I was wondering if you would have seen them – he is grey, with eyes like mine. She is dark-furred, with blue eyes.”
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
guilty by association - by Scimitar - October 19, 2016, 01:46 PM
RE: guilty by association - by Deirdre - October 19, 2016, 01:54 PM
RE: guilty by association - by Scimitar - October 19, 2016, 01:59 PM
RE: guilty by association - by Deirdre - October 19, 2016, 02:31 PM
RE: guilty by association - by Scimitar - October 26, 2016, 09:39 AM
RE: guilty by association - by Deirdre - October 26, 2016, 10:32 AM
RE: guilty by association - by Scimitar - November 11, 2016, 06:28 AM
RE: guilty by association - by Deirdre - November 22, 2016, 03:39 PM