The Sentinels guilty by association
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
deirdre nodded to his words, thankful for them, but a fire burned within her throat then, and she found she could not speak. would this hurt ever end?

and what of this mans hurt, before her? he who did not know where his son was? what if her child was taken? her tongue felt thick as he asked his questions, but deirdre knew she must do what was right. the eyes of rannoch were terribly similar to scimitar, but there were differences she noted as well. rannoch had the gaze of innocence; scimitar held the gaze similar to the look of her father.

a mother came looking for her daughter, a girl of that exact description--i have not seen her. but i have seen a wolf comparable to you, she admitted to him at length. a boy. he was injured and came under my care, with the scent of the ocean upon him. the depths now watch over him, she knew the whole of the story, but did not speak of the details. i can tell you his hurt was caused by no wolf, not directly. they have become quite protective over him; i do not know that they will so readily release him unto you, deirdre forewarned, though she felt that nothing would stop this man from reuniting with his son! still, to send him to his death... it did not bode well, for her.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
guilty by association - by Scimitar - October 19, 2016, 01:46 PM
RE: guilty by association - by Deirdre - October 19, 2016, 01:54 PM
RE: guilty by association - by Scimitar - October 19, 2016, 01:59 PM
RE: guilty by association - by Deirdre - October 19, 2016, 02:31 PM
RE: guilty by association - by Scimitar - October 26, 2016, 09:39 AM
RE: guilty by association - by Deirdre - October 26, 2016, 10:32 AM
RE: guilty by association - by Scimitar - November 11, 2016, 06:28 AM
RE: guilty by association - by Deirdre - November 22, 2016, 03:39 PM