Stone Circle Who cares about my emotions
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He looked to Valette as she explained the reasons behind the stranger's presence. He couldn't help but chuckle at the fact that Sriracha was worried he would screw things up by coming himself. In all honesty, Steady would have given him the benefit of the doubt if he had come, but sending someone with a gift was just as good. The point behind it was still there, and well-met by the Alpha. That was very kind of him, he said, turning his attention to Xan. If you would, let him know it's water under the bridge, and I hope that our packs will come to be friends in the future. While the initial meeting had been rocky, Steady didn't hold it against Sriracha, and it seemed Sriracha didn't hold it against them, either.

It was interesting that Valette's brother was so near, and he instantly wondered if Valette would leave to join her brother in the other pack. But, he kept his fears to himself. Valette had been a dedicated wolf here, and he had faith she would continue to do so. He would believe that unless she said otherwise. If you two want to catch up, I can take the rabbit to the pups. They might like to munch on it, he commented, though he waited to see if he was still needed before he left.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Who cares about my emotions - by Xan - October 14, 2016, 01:34 AM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by RIP Valette - October 14, 2016, 03:04 AM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by Xan - October 15, 2016, 02:21 AM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by RIP Valette - October 15, 2016, 01:39 PM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by Xan - October 15, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by Steady - October 17, 2016, 04:11 PM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by RIP Valette - October 19, 2016, 06:57 AM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by Xan - October 19, 2016, 10:58 AM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by Steady - October 19, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by RIP Valette - October 22, 2016, 05:34 AM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by Xan - November 03, 2016, 05:33 PM