Silvertip Mountain You may feel a slight sawing
72 Posts
Ooc —
Sorry Osa is such a bully ;-; i tried to tone down her forcefulness, but it's kinda hard lol

"We don't mark this mountain, but we protect its resources. For reasons I imagine you can find understandable,"
she lied smoothly, narrowing her eyes slightly. But the mellow stormcloud did not seem eager to challenge her in any way. Furiosa watched her intently, searching her body language, ready to take advantage of the slightest sense of weakness; a soft tuck of her ears was enough, and the virulent harpy smiled. "I have a lot of things in mind. Mostly torturous. A few... advantageous," the snow leopard purred responsively, her wiry tail lashing. "Because what you fail to realize, is that you have sustained your life, at our expense. And I'm afraid a few dead rabbits returned, does not a life equate..."

She let the information hang between them, unable to mask her natural air of intimidation, though nothing about Furiosa suggested that she was going to physically accost the female. Not yet, at any rate. "However, I find your innocence on the matter quite endearing— it makes me not want to hurt you— so I will give you a choice rather than deciding myself," the wraith offered; "you will join me, and my family, be one of us to show your gratitude. Or, you will be branded a thief, and have to fight for you life."

It seemed as simple as this to Furiosa, a she-wolf who lived explicitly by a law of give or take; and unfortunately for poor Olive, her accuser was a monster better crafted for the latter. "Before you choose, my sweet, I feel I must tell that should you come to Teaghlaigh, you should not expect any of the wolves in my Family to be anything like me. I am the Enforcer, so if I frighten you, it means I'm doing my job. If you need emotional fulfillment, or whatever the fuck, you'll find it with them— not me. But for now you must simply decide if you want me to protect you, or hunt you."
Messages In This Thread
You may feel a slight sawing - by Furiosa - October 06, 2016, 02:10 AM
RE: You may feel a slight sawing - by Olive - October 07, 2016, 12:15 PM
RE: You may feel a slight sawing - by Furiosa - October 07, 2016, 04:00 PM
RE: You may feel a slight sawing - by Olive - October 07, 2016, 09:26 PM
RE: You may feel a slight sawing - by Furiosa - October 11, 2016, 09:05 PM
RE: You may feel a slight sawing - by Olive - October 12, 2016, 01:35 PM
RE: You may feel a slight sawing - by Furiosa - October 19, 2016, 06:25 PM
RE: You may feel a slight sawing - by Olive - October 21, 2016, 04:37 PM