Stavanger Bay dream me the world, something new for every night
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
deirdre paid no mind to the others posture, though did mind her own. though an alliance would come, in time, between she and skellige that would establish their united rule, it did not yet exist--deirdre's home was donnelaith, and doe's home was the depths, and deirdre heeded this, albeit subtly. for her eyes averted briefly to show doe her legitimate respect, and her ears melted atop her crown for a brief instant before flitting upward when spoken to.

the wounds that doe had treated were fading to nothing. though they had appeared deep, they were superficial enough to not warrant a scar; her furs were growing in the spots where the bear had struck, and soon, there would be little sign she had been attacked at all by the motherbeast. perfectly, thanks to you, deirdre breathed, her words fond and warm and loving; doe had treated her as her own mother might have, had she been present. deirdre would never forget the blue willow! but twas doe that cleansed her wounds and watched over her when she did not awaken. skellige has told me that you are with child, she spoke, and her eyes fell to the herbs between her forelegs. these herbs are to help with your symptoms, if you have any that give you difficulty. i am not sure how far along you are, but this is mothers silk; the birds have told me they have seen it used for morning sickness, though they warn about using it before the second trimester. to chew on it can relieve pain, i have also been told, her eyes peered upward toward doe, the emerald of them catching in the hours light. perhaps you knew this already--i forget myself, you are a skilled medicine woman! deirdre was bashful at once, her eyes worryingly searching the face of doe.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
RE: dream me the world, something new for every night - by Deirdre - October 20, 2016, 03:30 PM