Stavanger Bay i have an instinct that can never be reversed
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
The child tries again to pronounce his name, getting closer in her second attempt only to accept the shortened version of his name shortly after. "You were close." He encouraged her with a soft smile. Despite his reputation — the one he'd left behind him and the one he planned to rebuild here — the gangster enjoyed children. Perhaps it would be too bold to claim that the title of 'father' fit him well for his own opinions did not count but there was little he enjoyed more in life being a father and thus looked forward to his future litters. Some might claim that wolves like him had no business spawning. Whether it be in reference to his gangster ways or the fact that he was a half breed. Yet, in his children with Duana their coyote blood was diluted more than Arturo's was. Each generation of Fearghal that passed would lose more and more of it lest they chose a coyote companion as his mother had to sire or bear their children and Arturo did not think that his children were less for it as some others tended to think of him.

Drawn from his briefly wandering thoughts he studied the girl thoughtfully for a moment. She was quiet. Shy, it seemed to him. He understood. He was essentially a stranger to her. “What is your name?” He inquired, curious as to if she would indulge him or not, but his tone was soothing, easy. There was no pressure and no demand for it if she did not wish to introduce herself to him. She was so very unlike Chusi, Arturo could not help but compare. His soon-to-be ward did not seem to harbor the same inhibitions that this girl held close.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Arturo - September 11, 2016, 06:13 AM
RE: i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Qilaq - September 17, 2016, 08:20 PM
RE: i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Arturo - September 18, 2016, 06:51 AM
RE: i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Qilaq - September 18, 2016, 08:06 PM
RE: i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Arturo - September 19, 2016, 01:27 PM
RE: i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Arturo - October 20, 2016, 03:58 PM