Silverlight Terrace are you really gonna love me when i'm gone.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Summer's comment illicited a bark of laughter. A small smile slipped across his muzzle at this and he chuckled lightly. The stranger offered a kind sentiment, but seemed wholly unconvinced that the Sunspire pack still existed. The Ostrega was unperturbed. He had his doubts as well, but he too had more reason to hold onto the hope he did have.

Moonspear. "They do, don't they..." Summer wondered aloud, his gaze turning up in the direction his new friend gestured. It was a tall peak upon the landscape, but he knew that it was not the one he sought. But still, he was intrigued. "I've not heard of it before. Aptly named, though. Have you been there long...?" His voice trailed as he realized then that the pale wolf had not given his own name.
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - September 24, 2016, 09:38 AM
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - October 05, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - October 07, 2016, 09:00 AM
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - October 19, 2016, 01:01 PM
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Summer Ostrega - October 20, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - October 31, 2016, 10:26 AM
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - December 02, 2016, 09:33 PM