Ravensblood Forest Just Give Me A Reason, Just A Little Bits Enough
VI
Maybe The Rain Is Our Tears During Our Cloudiest Hours, & The Thunder and Lightning Are Sounds Of Our Hearts Breaking.
240 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
The leader was quite clearly pissed - be it from the way this meeting itself was going or his lack of a reaction, he didn't know - and Zephyr backed away. The look on Chusi's innocent little face broke his heart, but her decision was clear even before she opened her mouth.... Either way, her decisive and very grown up words were like fangs in his throat, making it hard to breathe. He only nodded to her, whispering a faint and strained:

"Goodbye, Chusi." "I love you."

As he was shutting his jaws, declaration of love went unsaid yet somehow hanging in the air, he turned tail and bolted as fast as his stumbling paws and tear-blinded eyes would let him - he had no wishes to be faced with her angry caregiver, nor did he want to see his rejection shining back at him through her glaring ocher eyes. "Just make suher to nevah return!" Her words bounced in his ears, but whether it was out of worry for Arturo's reaction or her own hurt, he didn't know: he could only hope to see her again one day, when she was older and might understand why he'd not joined. 

Sorry it didn't work out guys, but this was fun nonetheless. :3 Might throw him at the borders again in a few weeks to stir shit anyway lol, get someone a new merc thread!  Gonna leave this open for you two to wrrap it up or talk or whatever, but Zephyr's out!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Just Give Me A Reason, Just A Little Bits Enough - by Zephyr Maverick - October 20, 2016, 08:22 PM