Mount Apikuni meeting asterr
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Bonnie made for a good patient, doing as she’d been told every step of the way. It was the type of behavior that she was used to, and felt relived to have been made to experience; patients that believed themselves to know better than the medic treating them were, for lack of a kinder word, downright awful. Her calm demeanor had allowed for the treatment to be given with ease, which had then allowed for the duo to have some time to converse—which was interesting, given that their first topic was what had happened. Asterr listened, and nodded when it was appropriate to do so, but had laughed not even once. “Catching birds is no easy task, especially on this sort of terrain,” was her response, being able to speak from experience.

The female’s true interest had been quick to catch Asterr’s attention, prompting a soft, “Oh?” to leave her lips. “Are you skillful in your craft?” she’d went on to ask, rightfully curious. The tribe did not possess any members that were interested in becoming counselors—to her knowledge, that is—so to meet a lone one was a curious thing. Perhaps Draco had been the one to lead her there on that specific day, and for the sole purpose of locating for her tribe a fellow keeper of the peace.

When spoken to, she’d smiled, agreeing with the latter statement. “It is good that I was here,” she’d said, knowing that not many were interested in helping out strangers. “As for an answer to your question, I am merely exploring,” continued the girl. “It is not often that I am able to leave my tribe anymore, and so I take any opportunities that I am given to traverse the mountains.” The terrain was familiar to her, which decreased her chances of her falling. Plus, they were close to home, allowing for her to return to the lair at a moment’s notice.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
meeting asterr - by Bonnie - October 19, 2016, 10:16 PM
RE: meeting asterr - by Asterr - October 19, 2016, 10:40 PM
RE: meeting asterr - by Bonnie - October 19, 2016, 10:47 PM
RE: meeting asterr - by Asterr - October 19, 2016, 11:02 PM
RE: meeting asterr - by Bonnie - October 20, 2016, 02:54 PM
RE: meeting asterr - by Asterr - October 20, 2016, 10:04 PM
RE: meeting asterr - by Bonnie - October 20, 2016, 10:14 PM
RE: meeting asterr - by Asterr - October 20, 2016, 10:34 PM