Hushed Willows you're my heaven, you're my hell
years of love have been forgotten; in the hatred of a minute.
110 Posts
Ooc — Allie
the woman recoiled as the boy's stone cold gaze rested upon her; and it she felt nothing but the emotional rejection that came with it. however, it was not unwarranted, and she knew so. perhaps, she should not have let it slide; the unsuperiority to even her own children was something no right parent would ever tolerate and yet, she held no sign of ever rising above what kavos deemed of her, so disgusting and pitiful. she would receive no mercy from him, she knew, and rightfully so. the woman was weak, submitting to the foul affections of children rather than to put them in their place. it was something she had shoved to the back of her mind long ago. long ago, she would have been different; a true mother, unlike the irreversible thing she had become. they would never get to see, see how she had been prior to the abandonment of those she had eternally pledged herself to. they would never know how lively she had once been, the caretaker, the mother. and still, she sat in unsaid submission to her eldest child. 

"oh," the woman was unsure of what to say at this point, how to approach someone who clearly wanted nothing to do with her. "d-do you need anything?" she offered, like a servant to a master, even though she was supposed to be the mother. "y-your friend..." she woman trailed off, face falling as she knew there was truly nothing she could say. there was silence after that as she waited his response; anything to get rid of the glare that she knew, came from the savage ghost himself.
Messages In This Thread
you're my heaven, you're my hell - by Kavos - October 06, 2016, 05:40 PM
RE: you're my heaven, you're my hell - by Amara - October 20, 2016, 08:30 PM
RE: you're my heaven, you're my hell - by Kavos - October 21, 2016, 09:07 AM
RE: you're my heaven, you're my hell - by Amara - October 23, 2016, 09:31 PM
RE: you're my heaven, you're my hell - by Kavos - October 25, 2016, 10:16 AM
RE: you're my heaven, you're my hell - by Amara - November 17, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: you're my heaven, you're my hell - by Kavos - November 26, 2016, 11:11 AM
RE: you're my heaven, you're my hell - by Amara - December 03, 2016, 09:46 PM