Stone Circle Surrender my heart, body, and soul
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Valette admitted that he should thank Grayday, as well, and Steady nodded. I'll do that, he said. He wondered how his friend was doing, and if the female he mated with was, in fact, pregnant, but he figured he would find out soon enough. He noticed Valette's yawn, and figured the night was over for her. He hadn't realized that he was in her sleeping spot. 

She confirmed it, and he nodded again. I suppose you are right, he admitted. Standing, he nudged her neck. Good night, he said, and turned to head to his den to try and get some sleep before the sun rose.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Surrender my heart, body, and soul - by Steady - October 05, 2016, 08:41 PM
RE: Surrender my heart, body, and soul - by RIP Valette - October 06, 2016, 03:28 AM
RE: Surrender my heart, body, and soul - by Steady - October 10, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: Surrender my heart, body, and soul - by RIP Valette - October 11, 2016, 11:43 AM
RE: Surrender my heart, body, and soul - by Steady - October 11, 2016, 10:51 PM
RE: Surrender my heart, body, and soul - by RIP Valette - October 12, 2016, 09:10 AM
RE: Surrender my heart, body, and soul - by Steady - October 14, 2016, 06:53 PM
RE: Surrender my heart, body, and soul - by RIP Valette - October 15, 2016, 12:47 PM
RE: Surrender my heart, body, and soul - by Steady - October 21, 2016, 08:04 PM
RE: Surrender my heart, body, and soul - by RIP Valette - October 22, 2016, 05:14 AM