Ravensblood Forest Sight.
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
The sigh that left his pallid companion's lips was heavy, and Arturo was unabashed in his studying. The woman's smile was short as she glimpsed over her shoulder, likely out of instinct. The milky swirl to her gaze the only indication that she was blind, and even then he only knew this because she had told him, because he knew it was there and knew what it meant. She turned to face him shortly after. Though she relaxed upon her haunches the gangster remained standing out of his own personal preference. “Morning blues?” Ceannasach inquired politely, the smoky reticence of his deep voice betraying his confusion at the phrase. He understood the phrase “the blues” as meaning feeling down but he'd never heard of getting “morning blues” before. “Out where?” He pressed, seeking to understand.

With a slight shake of her head she apologized and brushed it off as unimportant. Arturo's jaw clenched for a moment — what was with women and their desire to brush their woes off like they didn't matter? It was ...maddening. Of course, the gangster felt a stab of guilt after he thought it. He reminded himself he did not know her past and it was obvious that someone, at some point in her past, had belittled her to the point where she felt that her feelings and worries didn't matter. Admittedly, talking about feelings was always something he had thought of as “women's business” but he was here and something dampened her mood and he had no intention of leaving until he found the root of the problem.

“If it wasn't important it wouldn't be bothering you,” He protested, inhaling, his black, leathery nostrils flaring as he drew in the scents of the forest and The Family, and more distinctly her perfume being in the proximity of her that he was. “I can't promise I'll always understand but I can promise that I'll always try.” That was all he could do and he hoped that it would be enough. The well being and moral of Teaghlaigh's wolves was important to Arturo and he wanted to establish the trust with them all that they could come to him in confidence and he would do what he could to help them, even if it was just to listen.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
Sight. - by Estelle - October 23, 2016, 08:34 AM
RE: Sight. - by Arturo - October 23, 2016, 08:51 AM
RE: Sight. - by Estelle - October 23, 2016, 08:58 AM
RE: Sight. - by Arturo - October 23, 2016, 09:35 AM
RE: Sight. - by Estelle - October 23, 2016, 09:55 AM
RE: Sight. - by Arturo - October 23, 2016, 10:17 AM
RE: Sight. - by Estelle - October 23, 2016, 10:30 AM