Ravensblood Forest Sight.
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
β€œAh,” Arturo offered when she explained that it was about her blindness. Admittedly, this was above his pay grade. He was no medic and even if he when he'd been (back when he was suffering from sharing his mind with Riptide) he wasn't sure he had anything to help her. As it was, Arturo didn't even know where to start, or even if he should say anything at all. He didn't understand and he didn't want any condolences to come across as insincere, which he feared they would. β€œIsn't there anything that might help? Isley is a medic, perhaps she could...,” but Arturo cut himself off, remembering that Aster herself had listed medic as one of her trades. Surely, if she hadn't found anything herself there was little Isley could do to aid her.

β€œI can't imagine what it's like,” The brief time of Riptide's intrusion had made Arturo feel like he was losing his mind, and perhaps he had been, but they were two totally different beasts and he did not bother to bring it up. β€œMy mother would have seen your blindness as a gift, not a curse. She believed in mystics and magics. She would have said you might not see the physical realm but that you had the rare gift of seeing that which we can not see. I remember you saying that you were an oracle to your followers, which is very similar to how my mother would have perceived your blindness.” Arturo gave a slight pause, unsure if he was doing anything but making her feel worse. β€œI suppose what I'm trying to say is it's what makes you, you; but I know what it's like to want what you know you can never have. It's a cruel temptation.”
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
Sight. - by Estelle - October 23, 2016, 08:34 AM
RE: Sight. - by Arturo - October 23, 2016, 08:51 AM
RE: Sight. - by Estelle - October 23, 2016, 08:58 AM
RE: Sight. - by Arturo - October 23, 2016, 09:35 AM
RE: Sight. - by Estelle - October 23, 2016, 09:55 AM
RE: Sight. - by Arturo - October 23, 2016, 10:17 AM
RE: Sight. - by Estelle - October 23, 2016, 10:30 AM