Golden Glade Is anybody out there? Is anybody listening?
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen listened carefully to Shalon's next words. She asked for the Queen not to leave the territory alone explaining she wasn't the only one that cared about the future pups now growing in her belly. Aspen nodded slowly. Agreeing but at the same time kinda stubbornly because she thought she could take care of herself just fine. But that was a side of the queen that would probably never subside and someday may get her into trouble. 

"He should have, but I can't change whats been done now...I just have to wait for him to get back I guess," she said letting out a soft sigh. "I have to give him  some credit because in his mind, that was the right thing to do. Just because we don't agree with it. His heart told him it was the right thing to do," she added.

Shalon brought up speaking with Heartha. Aspen nodded. "That I should, I will find her when I can figure out what I want to say and get a handle on my emotions. I don't think now would be a good time. I would speak words I may end up regretting," she admitted watching the grey and tan female in front of her. Her gaze more soft than sad now. She had relaxed a bit being able to vent and all that jazz.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
Is anybody out there? Is anybody listening? - by Aspen - August 29, 2016, 07:52 PM
RE: Is anybody out there? Is anybody listening? - by Aspen - October 02, 2016, 12:15 PM
RE: Is anybody out there? Is anybody listening? - by Aspen - October 23, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: Is anybody out there? Is anybody listening? - by Aspen - November 02, 2016, 12:03 PM
RE: Is anybody out there? Is anybody listening? - by Shalon - December 07, 2016, 12:24 AM