Golden Glade Is anybody out there? Is anybody listening?
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Shalon nodded slowly, "Anger is never something you should bring to a conversation." She agreed that getting a handle on her emotions was probably a good thing to do before saying something hurtful. Just as she finished speaking she felt the lightest of water droplets richocet off her snout. She lifted her head to the sky watching as the rain started to fall. "It appears that clouds have come to wash away your sadness, my Queen." Shalon nudged the woman softly. Perhaps it was time to head inside, away from the rain. The seasons were starting to change, and the rain was only one slice of evidence. The colder tempertures were another, even though it was only late August, the night's were becoming colder. It was evenings like this were Shalon actually slept in her den within the tunnels. It wasn't as homely as her boulder, but it was a lot dryer.
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
Messages In This Thread
Is anybody out there? Is anybody listening? - by Aspen - August 29, 2016, 07:52 PM
RE: Is anybody out there? Is anybody listening? - by Aspen - October 02, 2016, 12:15 PM
RE: Is anybody out there? Is anybody listening? - by Aspen - October 23, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: Is anybody out there? Is anybody listening? - by Shalon - October 23, 2016, 02:37 PM
RE: Is anybody out there? Is anybody listening? - by Aspen - November 02, 2016, 12:03 PM
RE: Is anybody out there? Is anybody listening? - by Shalon - December 07, 2016, 12:24 AM