Golden Glade Coronation Night
King
"Bad boys aint no good, but good boys aint no fun."
372 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
It was, surprisingly, Shalon's warm face and bow that welcomed him first - grinning from ear to tattered ear, the man in turn bowed back to the newly appointed Duchess. He greeted her with her new, honorable rank beside him and Aspen - she had been and would be a giant help when the pups got here, and otherwise. They had chosen very well. 

"My Duchess." 

His eye sparkled, and just then was when Aspen joined, already fretting that she was late. As she came closer, he greeted his wife with a friendly nuzzle and a lick to the cheek. His voice was bursting with pride as he spoke to them for the reason of this meeting. 

"Never, my Queen. It's time we all took or coronary oath, however - this is a monumentous night for all of us! We start with a mutal grooming - I didn't have any crowns made, but we can skip that this time - and then the oath, followed by a howl."

The King began with Shalon, nodding to the Duchess to groom Aspen, and with hopes that the Queen would finish the circle and groom his patchy fur, set to grooming the pale fur of his second in command. This, he would do until they were all satisfied before pulling away and stepping closer to the pool - turning his shining blue eye on the two women, he took the lead and gave his own oath.

"I, Alder Pryor, swear the oath of the Royal Fire Court. I will always defend my family and my kin. I shall speak only the truth, and let honor and loyalty rule my heart. I will defend the innocent and punish those with evil intention. Over all, I swear to give my blood, devotion, and my life to the Royal Fire Court of Golden Glade. As a leader of the Court, I swear to uphold the laws and ways of the pack with respect and pride. I will lead with fairness and always put my family before myself, and make decisions with my brain and council, not my heart.”

technically, this is open for anyone in the Court to join, but since the timeframe that was only, like, Heartha and Nico anyways... *shrug* Anyones welcome to jump in.
Messages In This Thread
Coronation Night - by Alder - October 04, 2016, 07:28 PM
RE: Coronation Night - by Shalon - October 08, 2016, 02:35 PM
RE: Coronation Night - by Aspen - October 23, 2016, 02:25 PM
RE: Coronation Night - by Alder - October 23, 2016, 02:46 PM
RE: Coronation Night - by Shalon - October 23, 2016, 03:14 PM
RE: Coronation Night - by Aspen - October 25, 2016, 11:27 AM
RE: Coronation Night - by Alder - October 27, 2016, 07:01 PM
RE: Coronation Night - by Shalon - October 30, 2016, 05:26 PM
RE: Coronation Night - by Aspen - November 02, 2016, 11:44 AM