Golden Glade To Those Who are Welcome
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Shalon nodded curtly, glad that they had an idea of what they wanted to do, or what their skills were. "Good, good." She smiled slightly, filing the infomation away in her brain. "With two litters on the way we will definitely need sitters or midwives to help the mothers." She smiled at Eden, Shalon could see that she was keen and perhaps she could really make something of herself here in the court. Which made Shalon excited, she loved to see others florish in the pack. "Hunters are in short supply, as are guardians." She thought for moment, it had been a long time since she had seen Nico. She found his scent every once and awhile, however he was becoming less and less active within their community. Shalon knew he was leaving evenually, and it was only a matter of time before they were down a fighter. "Guardians are definitley needed."

"I am a mercenary, at the moment. Working toward warrior and guardian specialties. I am very close to my counselor trade as well." She mentioned, supposing that it might be benifical for them to know her skills incase they found themselves in a pickle. "Well is there anything you have questions about? The King has been very busy with two litters on the way, if you have any questions feel free to ask me."
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
Messages In This Thread
To Those Who are Welcome - by Shalon - October 09, 2016, 02:43 PM
RE: To Those Who are Welcome - by RIP Eden - October 09, 2016, 02:57 PM
RE: To Those Who are Welcome - by Alyssum - October 09, 2016, 03:04 PM
RE: To Those Who are Welcome - by Sylvas Streiter - October 09, 2016, 05:39 PM
RE: To Those Who are Welcome - by Shalon - October 09, 2016, 06:06 PM
RE: To Those Who are Welcome - by RIP Eden - October 09, 2016, 06:49 PM
RE: To Those Who are Welcome - by Sylvas Streiter - October 11, 2016, 04:08 PM
RE: To Those Who are Welcome - by Shalon - October 11, 2016, 10:43 PM
RE: To Those Who are Welcome - by RIP Eden - October 22, 2016, 06:29 PM
RE: To Those Who are Welcome - by Sylvas Streiter - October 23, 2016, 03:12 PM
RE: To Those Who are Welcome - by Shalon - October 23, 2016, 03:30 PM