Hideaway Strath To be and not to be
If "Plan A" doesn't work, the alphabet has 25 more letters.
155 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
No prob! sorry for the wait!

Zaavier sat there and listened to the whole story like a good friend should. He narrowed his eyes and his head cocked, listening to how charley -- Alder -- left, then came back, plus he stuck his dick in another girl other than Aspen. He was delighted to her she was expecting, and his tail wagged with excitement for her, but the other news brought him down.

"Damn Aspen, he's changed. Honestly, how can you be okay with this? I mean, I wouldnt," he blurted without thinking much about it. What a shitbag, he thought to himself, although he tried not to think to much about it. Charley was his friend and he still was. "Making you and another girl pregnant and then disappearing? Being sick isn't an excuse."

Just then, a woman appeared and he cocked his head to look at her, tail raising a bit higher just in case. But she seemed to know Aspen and he didn't pay to much mind to her, turning back to Aspen. He had calmed down a bit now, but his eyes were sill ablaze. 

"I care about you Aspen, don't let him treat you like trash," he told her softly, slightly fearing how she would react to all of this. Well, he didn't care, he needed to get his point across. He really did care for her, more than he'd like to admit, and definitely more than Charley would be comfortable with, yet he still didn't care.
*Plot twist*

Messages In This Thread
To be and not to be - by Zaavier - September 21, 2016, 03:48 PM
RE: To be and not to be - by Aspen - September 21, 2016, 04:28 PM
RE: To be and not to be - by Zaavier - September 21, 2016, 08:32 PM
RE: To be and not to be - by Aspen - September 25, 2016, 11:57 AM
RE: To be and not to be - by Zaavier - September 29, 2016, 10:37 PM
RE: To be and not to be - by Aspen - September 30, 2016, 07:27 AM
RE: To be and not to be - by Shalon - October 09, 2016, 01:53 PM
RE: To be and not to be - by Zaavier - October 23, 2016, 08:48 PM
RE: To be and not to be - by Aspen - October 26, 2016, 08:21 AM
RE: To be and not to be - by Shalon - October 30, 2016, 04:34 PM