Larksong Grotto breathe it in
your blade might be too sharp
113 Posts
Ooc — Ash
Three children to begin, with only two boys remaining. Terich pressed his nose against Jhala's cheek in silent condolence, knowing all too well that this was the way of life sometimes, but also knowing the fact of it didn't dampen the pain. Then he followed her deeper into the grotto, allowing his eyes to adjust to the dim light, where he saw two babes curled together. Tapat and Astik. The names seemed to fit them, even if he didn't know the meanings.

Congratulations, he whispered, turning from the babes to their mother. They're beautiful. Far too soon they would grow into handsome young men, then adults in their own right. Seff was already too big for Terich's liking, and already into too much trouble. He thanked the stars every moment that Seff was safe. Terich settled into a corner of the den, watching the babes in silence. After a long moment, he looked toward Jhala again. I'm afraid I haven't been very present lately, so I apologize for missing your mateship to Hiram. How did that happen? Terich was curious to know if theirs was a relationship of love or convenience, much like his own had been in the beginning.
Messages In This Thread
breathe it in - by Terich-mir - October 06, 2016, 08:33 AM
RE: breathe it in - by Jhala - October 08, 2016, 04:56 PM
RE: breathe it in - by Terich-mir - October 12, 2016, 08:41 AM
RE: breathe it in - by Jhala - October 13, 2016, 11:46 AM
RE: breathe it in - by Terich-mir - October 24, 2016, 06:59 AM
RE: breathe it in - by Jhala - October 28, 2016, 12:23 PM
RE: breathe it in - by Terich-mir - November 05, 2016, 07:10 AM
RE: breathe it in - by Jhala - November 05, 2016, 09:21 AM
RE: breathe it in - by Terich-mir - November 15, 2016, 10:24 AM