Stavanger Bay i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
It was partly with sheepish regret but mostly with wolfish triumph that Doe watched Murgash skitter away. She supposed she should be more worried about insulting and threatening nobility, but Doe was coming to realize that - nobility or not - she was still higher on the totem pole than Murgash.

She was not sorry to see him go, but neither did she care for the company of young Rannoch. He'd been unpleasant the first and last time Doe had beheld him, and she had little desire to interact with him now. Still, the boy's puppyish features and youthful enthusiasm called to her heightned maternal instincts.

"My husband could teach you more - he's a fisherman - but I can show you the basics," she said with a friendly twitch of her tail. "Would you like to go down to the water and try?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Doe - October 24, 2016, 09:30 PM
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Doe - November 14, 2016, 07:06 PM
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Doe - November 17, 2016, 08:37 PM
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Doe - November 27, 2016, 12:46 AM