The Sentinels young as the morning; old as the sea
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
SO BEAUTIFUL <3

it has not yet been so long--my father founded this place the winter before the oncoming one, she informed him with a smile, but it was a thing that was meant. it is as though we have been here for many generations, though i and my sister were the first born unto these lands, she was donnelaith's daughter as surely as she was the daughter of blue willow and lasher, and the forest hummed a breeze that felt warm to her. donnelaith is a place that is a sanctuary--it aids beings that are in need, and welcomes nearly any that seek a place to call home. were are a peaceful, benevolent sort--we could not open our arms to a wolf that promised violence. though if their heart were pure and they sought change... we would give them that chance, she did not mind speaking to him more of this place, for something about him encouraged her to do this. perhaps he might be a wolf seeking home, but as to that she did not yet know.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
young as the morning; old as the sea - by Marcello - October 19, 2016, 01:35 AM
RE: young as the morning; old as the sea - by Deirdre - October 19, 2016, 08:58 AM
RE: young as the morning; old as the sea - by Marcello - October 20, 2016, 01:27 PM
RE: young as the morning; old as the sea - by Deirdre - October 20, 2016, 02:56 PM
RE: young as the morning; old as the sea - by Marcello - October 20, 2016, 11:31 PM
RE: young as the morning; old as the sea - by Deirdre - October 25, 2016, 08:22 AM
RE: young as the morning; old as the sea - by Emaleth - October 25, 2016, 11:39 AM
RE: young as the morning; old as the sea - by Marcello - October 27, 2016, 01:49 PM
RE: young as the morning; old as the sea - by Deirdre - November 02, 2016, 01:58 PM
RE: young as the morning; old as the sea - by Marcello - November 04, 2016, 03:51 PM
RE: young as the morning; old as the sea - by Deirdre - November 04, 2016, 03:58 PM
RE: young as the morning; old as the sea - by Marcello - November 06, 2016, 11:58 PM