The Sentinels but i know that i'm damned
/ | \
197 Posts
Ooc — Melee
Apologies for letting this get so dusty!! Are you interested in spreeing sometime soon to finish it up, or shall I fade?

Emaleth could not mask the surprise in her features at Aria's words, for it was not the answer that she had expect— but after a moment, her countenance smoothed and she nodded. She had not desired idle chatter, and she appreciated the ivory woman's directness. Still, she coolly noted the lack of her own name in the Alpha's words. She and Deirdre were sisters, equal heiresses to Lasher's estate, though the same could be argued of Constantine and Eilidh.

"I understand," was her simple response, because she did. Even as she felt slighted, the idea of leading terrified the young Mayfair, for she and Deirdre had much to learn. But she trusted in Deirdre, and better for Donnelaith to be in the white witch's embrace over who she viewed as her father's mistress. "Will you stay?" she queried sharply, for the woman's exit would show to Emaleth a lack of faith and dishonor to her father's memory.
Messages In This Thread
but i know that i'm damned - by Emaleth - August 25, 2016, 02:58 PM
RE: but i know that i'm damned - by Aria - August 26, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: but i know that i'm damned - by Emaleth - September 01, 2016, 09:02 AM
RE: but i know that i'm damned - by Aria - September 01, 2016, 10:16 AM
RE: but i know that i'm damned - by Emaleth - October 25, 2016, 11:14 AM