The Sentinels all the dead seem to know where i am
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
he could never be angry with you, deirdre breathed, moving to nose her sisters cheek softly. it was not her fathers windsigh that caused the violets to stir around his grave, but it was something joining her voice to tell emaleth deirdre spoke true! in the Otherworld, his death is new; perhaps it was only luck that brought him first to me, and he fights to find you, now, among our other family... eilidh, constantine, casmir... though it was known that emaleth would be the most receptive to it, spiritual as she was! eilidh had an open heart, and so perhaps eilidh might come to see him, too. casmir and constantine were both earthly men, who deirdre was not so certain would come to meet their fathers spirit, but then, they were mayfairs, and all mayfairs had dreams!
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
all the dead seem to know where i am - by Emaleth - August 25, 2016, 03:21 PM
RE: all the dead seem to know where i am - by Deirdre - August 25, 2016, 03:24 PM
RE: all the dead seem to know where i am - by Emaleth - August 25, 2016, 03:30 PM
RE: all the dead seem to know where i am - by Deirdre - September 21, 2016, 08:14 AM
RE: all the dead seem to know where i am - by Emaleth - October 25, 2016, 10:28 AM
RE: all the dead seem to know where i am - by Deirdre - October 25, 2016, 02:00 PM
RE: all the dead seem to know where i am - by Emaleth - October 28, 2016, 08:46 PM