Blackfeather Woods revenge is best when coated with blood
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Dakarai had held his submission until he was told to rise, and rise he did standing up to his full height, though his head was still held in subordinate way. The male spoke of earning his place within the pack, information that didn't startle him as that was how it should be in a pack. Nervousness was shattered when the male said he would give Dakarai a chance, and he nodded to his new leader. He hesitated briefly when he was warned about Deserters, and his mouth opened, the choice being decided and rooted deep within his mind. Determination surged within him and proudly he spoke "I pledge my loyalty to you sir, and to this pack I now swear to protect and fight for with no mercy." he said, his words spoken with strength as he met the male's eyes once more, though this time just so he could see the truth within them. Removing his gaze once more he waited for permission to cross the borders, to follow the male to his new home.
Messages In This Thread
revenge is best when coated with blood - by Dakarai - October 22, 2016, 09:53 PM
RE: revenge is best when coated with blood - by Damien - October 22, 2016, 11:32 PM
RE: revenge is best when coated with blood - by Dakarai - October 23, 2016, 08:13 AM
RE: revenge is best when coated with blood - by Damien - October 23, 2016, 09:00 AM
RE: revenge is best when coated with blood - by Dakarai - October 24, 2016, 11:56 AM
RE: revenge is best when coated with blood - by Damien - October 24, 2016, 12:43 PM
RE: revenge is best when coated with blood - by Damien - October 24, 2016, 12:44 PM
RE: revenge is best when coated with blood - by Dakarai - October 25, 2016, 02:51 PM
RE: revenge is best when coated with blood - by Damien - October 31, 2016, 04:09 PM
RE: revenge is best when coated with blood - by Dakarai - November 01, 2016, 12:04 PM