Ravensblood Forest I'd rather drown
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Her innocent grin faded with his words, not doubting his ability to know she had asked someone. Though, would he know if she asked a stranger? He had said to not ask anyone in Teaghlaigh- so she could easily ask others that were not part of their family without disobeying him. Perhaps if 'Turo had not been so specific, the bright child would not have found a loophole in his request. I told ya I understood, and I meant i'. She said with a graceful sweep of her tail over their den floor. 'Turo knew much, but every move she made? He was a father, not a God. She chuckled softly. Either way she loved him very much.

Her cheeks became hot and red under her fur as her caretaker, too, admitted his love. Chusi knew this was fatherly love- at least, it was very likely. More likely than the romance type of love like Doe and Szymon. Chusi just kept believing that it was impossible for her to love Arturo as a father, for unfortunately, he was not. Not really. He had seen her grow up and all, but her true puppy state had been missed by his burning embers. Instead the precious moments of total innocence had been given to her Monster Mother and her equally bad former friend. Though her mind let that slide as Arturo was getting at something, though she did not remove her head from his shoulder. Her ears perked visually. Does i' work like that too?! She froze in place before literally bursting with joy, happiness lifting her on her paws to lose some energy by spinning around. Imma be a Fearghal! Imma be 'Turo's daughter! She cheered, eventually settling back against Arturo. Her tail made thumping noises as it hit the ground every time she wagged it, though it did not bother her.

Just like Zephyr didn't bother her anymore. She simply shrugged when Arturo answered, too happy to think grim thoughts. She could almost forgive Doe for not letting her stay at Blackrock- for if she hadn't refused to let her join, perhaps she had never become 'Turo's real daughter. And, let's be real, 'Turo was a little cooler than Szymon.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
I'd rather drown - by Chusi - October 20, 2016, 05:13 PM
RE: I'd rather drown - by Arturo - October 20, 2016, 06:34 PM
RE: I'd rather drown - by Chusi - October 22, 2016, 05:46 PM
RE: I'd rather drown - by Arturo - October 22, 2016, 06:50 PM
RE: I'd rather drown - by Chusi - October 23, 2016, 04:24 PM
RE: I'd rather drown - by Arturo - October 24, 2016, 03:25 PM
RE: I'd rather drown - by Chusi - October 24, 2016, 04:09 PM
RE: I'd rather drown - by Arturo - October 25, 2016, 03:38 PM
RE: I'd rather drown - by Chusi - October 25, 2016, 03:59 PM